søndag den 16. september 2012

Drawing HW: Mom as a bunny!




Hello people on the internet!

We got this strange/funny assignment in drawing class last week and i
just have to share it with THE INTERNET! Haha…

Our HW is to draw our parents/friends faces on strange things.
I chose to draw my mom as a cute little bunny, because I think my mom
would look adorable as a little bunny!
I had such a hard time to draw her face. Faces are one of the hardest
things to draw, I think… Because everyone looks so different and
I wanted her face to look as realistic as possible.

Let’s hope my drawing teacher likes it! =)

Thanks for reading, and I’m looking forward to more English blog
posts about my school experience at a media production school..

Until next time… Have fun!

// Maria

p.s. The picture on the bottom is a picture of a cute bunny,
that I found on Google images.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar